Bontrager Espresso Road Shoe
Finish a road ride and stroll into the coffee shop like you own the place with the stiff-yet-walkable outsole of Espresso cycling shoe. With this premium road shoe, you don’t have to decide between performance and walkability.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- Upper Fiber Content
- 56.9% PU / 10.5% Polyester / 32.2% Nylon / 0.4% Steel
- Sole Fiber Content
- 100% Rubber
- Liner Fiber Content
- 100% Polyester
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 47||601479683505||551789||SHO31435989K|
|Visibility Yellow / 44.5||601479683611||551800||SHO47989446W|
|Visibility Yellow / 45||601479683628||551801||SHO46429525W|
|Visibility Yellow / 41.5||601479683550||551794||SHO47479621W|
|Visibility Yellow / 42||601479683567||551795||SHO46521915W|
|Visibility Yellow / 43||601479683581||551797||SHO46936203W|
|Visibility Yellow / 44||601479683604||551799||SHO46573127W|