Wolf Tooth Shimano 104 BCD Chainring
104 BCD is the most common bolt pattern on double and triple cranksets and happens to be the first product ever made my Wolf Tooth Components. The Drop-Stop tooth design is the best performing and longest-lasting wide/narrow chainrings on the market.
Drop-Stop technology. On Wolf Tooth's patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side, which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris, which reduces friction.
Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment.
- Fits any 104 BCD crankset
- Chainring Bolts: All tooth sizes require 1x bolts that are 6mm long, with exception to 30T rings, which are threaded and require bolts that are 7-10mm long
- If using a bashring you will need 8mm bolts (most stock bolts on 3x cranksets are 8mm)
- 32T 104 BCD chainrings work on many older 2x Shimano crankset (XT, SLX, or Deore)
- All sizes of 104 BCD chainrings are compatible with QUARQ power meters
- Drivetrains: 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain, use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- Mount type: 104 BCD
- Chain Compatibility: Drop-Stop ST for Shimano 12spd Hyperglide+ chains
|Black / 32T||810006801064||10432-SH12||CHA49437540K|
|Black / 34T||810006801071||10434-SH12||CHA49733705K|