Tuesday - Saturday 10am-6pm
Starting March 1 we will return to summer hours and be open Monday -Saturday.
Washington State Mask Mandate is back
Our back entrance is closed to customer walk through , use the main entrance on main st.
Due to the affects of Covid and the massive impact it has had on the bicycle industry we have had to change how we operate as store, we can not depend on our suppliers having bikes, accessories and parts , we are essentially having to operate a mini onsite warehouse to provide product.
Our store layout has changed and we have converted about 2/3 of what was our showroom and fit studio space to warehouse space for storage of product and repair customers bicycles , this space is not retail shoppable now and is for employees only , the front area of the store is where customers can shop , we will bring product from the warehouse space out to the customer shopping area as necessary.
see our policy's for how we are operating at this time
For those who have discovered we have a surprisingly well stocked store, given the state of the bicycle industry .
a few things to know
1. Most of what is in stock was ordered many months in advance .
2. Our Trek Dealer agreement doesn't allow us to ship bicycles , you have to come and get them .
3. If traveling from out of area call and put money down on bicycle before making a road trip .
4. Pullman is beautiful place to visit with many activity's and things to do . take a look a the Pullman chamber of commerce site .
Ride a Bike!
A few things to know about bicycle industry at this time .
1. covid affected manufacturing heavily in 2020.
2. demand increased for bicycles globally .
3. shipping times increased dramatically.
4. the average adult bicycle has 238 unique parts , if one part is unavailable the whole bike is delayed in production
5. current lead times on new bicycles range from 250 days -540 days now
6. product you see in our inventory currently , was most often ordered close to a year in advance .
7. we have extensive backorders with our suppliers, with bicycles coming in all the time , if you want a bike we have ordered and is not here yet , we can give approximate estimated times of arrival (ETA ) ( these times can move and are not under our control ) to secure a bicycle that is already ordered in our system a 50 % deposit is required .
8. current guesses on bicycle shortages from industry experts is that it will continue into 2023 or possibly 2024.
Welcome to The World of TerraTrike
Why TerraTrike ? Because they build the worlds most comfortable recumbent Trikes and are committed to helping people get outside , get healthy and ride in comfort .
What makes people want to ride a Trike? Maybe a Doctor told them to get off the couch . Maybe riders just want to ride in comfort . Maybe it's because a Trike feels like a pedal powered go-cart and is just a blast to ride . On the other hand maybe there are other physical challenges that someone wants to overcome.
TerraTrike offers a broad range of outstanding Trikes, Stop by the Store and take a look or a test spin.
We are a Terratrike top 20 dealer nationwide!
Bicycle rentals are suspended at this time, due to bicycle shortages and Covid cleaning procedures .
we do not expect to have rentals available again till 2022
in normal times we have Electric Assist Bicycles , Electric Assist TerraTrikes & standard bikes for rental